Please be aware of the following returns procedures:
Returns are accepted on stock items only and are subject to the following conditions being met.
Goods that have been supplied correct to order:
- Proof of purchase. A copy or note of the relevant invoice number is to accompany all returns.
- A returns docket must be obtained from Coppinger or downloaded from the link below and returned with the goods.
- All returns must be returned in saleable condition, in original packaging, unworn and un-washed.
- Specially manufactured, Printed, altered or specifically embroidered goods will not be accepted for returns under any circumstances
- Trousers that have been adjusted to specific lengths cannot be returned for credit
- Goods cannot be returned after 28 days from date of purchase
- Carriage charged on original invoice is not refundable if goods are returned.
- Carriage on goods being returned is the responsibility of the customer and Coppinger Limited do not offer a collection service
Goods that are not supplied correct to order:
- A returns docket must be downloaded from the link below or from Coppinger and returned with the goods.
- Returns must be notified to Coppinger Limited within 3 days of receipt of order.
- where goods are to be returned to Coppinger Ltd as a result of a mistake on our part we will incur the carriage charge. Please contact the office to discuss the method of return before arranging this as this must be agreed with Mary Coppinger Limited prior to goods being dispatched.